SECOND CHARGE MORTGAGE
Second Mortgages offer value to clients who are:
- Tied into a current mortgage with redemption penalties
- Benefiting from an existing low mortgage rate but wanting to raise capital
- Being offered a further advance with a higher rate
- Currently on an interest only mortgage product
- Wishing to capital raise for business purposes, including deposits for buy to let mortgages
- Keen to retain their current mortgage product but have historic adverse credit
- Recently self-employed, retired or attract income from multiple sources
- Capital raising on buy to let property to increase portfolio.
Our team has over 150 years’ experience in this sector and we offer tailored solutions to suit your process. We will prepare a quotation for you in minutes when you wish to consider other options in addition to a remortgage or further advance.
With a whole of market lender panel covering every solution, we are able to assist your clients with a second mortgage.
We offer a ‘full advice’ service or a ‘no advice’ packaged solution
If you are not authorised to advise on, or have limited experience with, second charge mortgages, we will provide a full advice service. Alternatively, if you are authorised to advise on second charge mortgages, we will provide you with ‘packaged’ solution. We tailor our support to fit your requirements. Please call our head office team or click here for details of commission and any applicable clawbacks.
Want instant loan sourcing, illustrations and case tracking? We give you 360!
Use Positive’s 360 loan sourcing system to search for the best loan options from over 30 providers, access the latest ‘Positive’ exclusive products, create compliant mortgage illustrations and track your cases through to completion. Register here.
- Arrange a second mortgage in less than 30 days from application 85% 85%
- Provide advice on behalf of our intermediaries 74% 74%
- Returned calls within 4 hours 96% 96%
- Second Charge quotations on the same day 97% 97%
OUR SECOND CHARGE MORTGAGE TEAM
Download second charge mortgage BROKER enquiry form.